Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
done with step 1 - lika
congratulations, lika.

I have several questions and I hope for your help.
I graduate from China , even earlier then you. I have been a obstetrician and Gynecologist for several years. I just started preparing for usmle. Do you ever think about prepare the two steps together or step 2 first because you are more familiar with the clinical Q?

It took you one and a half year to prepare it. I can quite understand it. But can I know whether you are doing other jobs at the same time and can only do it at night, for example. I ask this question because I really don't know how long I will devote in it.

thank you and congratulations again.
Congrats Lika for that awesome score! YOu surely inspired all of us in this forum.

Can you please enlighten me about Goljan notes? What subjects aside from Pathology does he authored? and also the Goljan book. Where can i dowload/buy it? thanks a lot.
Hi Ly!
Regarding your question , I studied full time , if I have worked I don't think I whould have made it. But we have different backgrounds , memory ,IQ.May be for you it will take longer.I knew a girl from China .She prepared for 2,5 years with working part time job. But like I said it depends on you.
Good luck to you
Sincerely
Viktorieya
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »