Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
need orientation exam jan14-15 2009 - physiologic
hello everybody!
this is my case: i was studing for step 3 for about 4 month (on and off) with the last month more on it ; my goal was to take it last octuber , but when i got the NBME 300 ten days before the exam i reschedule it , became frustrated because i thought i was doing ok for the exam , and by that time finish the WU with 51 % (and was getting above 60 in the second time doing WU only on my wrong answer) . At this time i spend octuber and novmeber doing nothing , because i dont want to see any more books , i also apply this year for residency and have couple of hospital asking for the step 3 score for then to give me premacth , but again i tell you i dont want to study any more , i feel like i need to see pacient and be more involve with patient than books ,,, well on jan 14-15 i am goint to take the exam , that is a little more than 4 weeks from now,,,,the book i have study so far are crush step3 + FA step3+1/2strong medicine
can somebody tell me what should i do ?
what book to focus on ?
do again the WU ? +/- kaplan qbank??
add to my study book the kaplan book ?
would be ok if i focus now then take the exam?

THX A LOT !!

PD: i also have some info(books qbanks etc ) to share with you guys , just ask my if i have it then i will tell you
hi, please e-mail me, plan for jan or feb'09
shakanan
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »