Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IM from Florida , Orlando Hospital - ohmygod
Any news?
i know that its a very Newbrand!! resi program....but just wanna make sure that i still have some chances to get in a residency here i???????????????
I heard that they have a LOT of AMGs applying there.....so it might not be easy for foreign grads
u r very right Dear Friend but i can still DREAM!

If you /anybody can help me to rank these programs I would be really thankfull (iknow it depends on me , on what i want to do , fellowship, area, expectation from the resid program/ and also how i felt on IV ...) but would appreciate your help

i need visa (J1 or H1b but going to take step3 in feb hopefully) 90/99/cs 2/ 3 yrs experience in europe and grad in 2006 end / european citizen. these are my person infor

and I am not looking for a big fellowship / a community prog will be fine and i will really happy...

here are the programs:
1. florida orlando ..>IM i liked the program and the IV went fabulous
2. Lincoln NY bronx...>IM liked the program and IV was fine /good
3. Albert einstein Jacbi NY Bronx...> IM liked the program and IV was very good
4.thomas jefferson NJ Edison..>IM did not liked the faculty inetrviewed me (dont know why)
5.wyckoff NY brooklyn....>Fam Medicine IV went very good
6. olympia, WA...>fam Medicine IV was Great liked the program
7. Penn station PA program...> IV was great loved the program
Please a little help needed
what month you got interviewed at Florida Hospital ???? I went there in the month of November. Wat do you know about the latest news from there ?????
a/c to me IMG friendly hospital should be on top. Rest all depends upon your confidence on the program....
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »