Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
why so? Wyckoff for Fmed - ohmygod
Thats becuase Wykoff does not participate in the Match(NRMP).
so what does it mean?

How will I know if matche or not
in my iv, PD told us (ten or so) that they received 2000 apps and conducted 300 ivs, and said we were all good, but today one is or will be the "winner"...so im guessing or implying someone may have been offered a prematch, or may or may not have been the last offer...as far as if they already have given out prematches, i dont know or have any info...

is anyone still yet to be scheduled to iv with them, or is iv coming up in the next few days/weeks, or are they done with all their ivs? i may or may not have been in the last "batch" or "group"....
OMG, did the PD say the same/similar thing to you or to your "batch" or "group" on your iv day?... and when was your iv?
OMG, were u ived by the PD, by any chance? who was your interviewer or what was his last name? i was not ived by the PD, my interviewer was Dr. Hinz... you?
Drhabib: how many pople did interview you?
because i was IVed by the PD then the PD told me thgat she has to have interviewed by a 2nd faculty ....but I think all the applicants most of were intervwed only by one preson.wat about you.

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »