• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
oasis trick step-by-step -
newdiscov

for those of you interested, i found this on another website:

Step 1: Go to this website: http://oasis.ecfmg.org/
Step 2: Click on the OASIS button at the right
Step 3: Fill out your USMLE ID and password
Step 4: Click on USMLE/CSA Score Reporting Information at the left
Step 5: Check if your score has been reported.

If your score has been reported, go back to http://oasis.ecfmg.org/

Step 6: Click on the ECFMG Home button on the left
Step 7: Click on Interactive Web Application (IWA)
Step 8: Scroll down
Step 9: At the bottom left you will see "Begin new application"
Step 10: Click on "Step 1,2, or CSA"
Step 11: Scroll down and click on "Proceed with IWA application"
Step 12: You will see this:

ECFMG Examination History
Have you ever submitted an application to ECFMG for any examination, even if you did not take the examination?
Yes, and I know my USMLE/ECFMG Identification Number. Yes, but I do not know my USMLE/ECFMG Identification Number.
No, I have never submitted an application to ECFMG.

Step 13: Choose the first option and click next
Step 14: You may have to log in again on the next page with your USMLE ID and password
Step 15: The screen will ask which exam you are interested in. Select the exam you took and click next

DRUM ROLL

The next screen will be in red print saying that you have successfully taken this step and can't re-apply for it if you passed. If you failed, it will let you go on.

I hope this helps! Good luck!!!!
TAC

Hey ND! What are you doing up still? Go get some rest! hehehe
Thanks a lot for your input! :o) I will do that in a couple of weeks. Time is going by so sloooooooooooooowly ARGH!

:oP

Now go to bed. ;o) See ya tomorrow.

TAC
newdiscov

Hey TAC......lol....you're so funny. Well, I'm in California so it's still 10pm here....hehehe but i will go to bed soon. I ran into the HYTommy questions, found them to be good....have you seen them? whatcha think?
TAC

Hey!

it is 2am here in Rio... Pretty late :oP

Yes I know tommy's q's.... But my advice is, dont use your time reading them now. Review your stuff, specially physio ok? It is too late for you to go through such questions now. I think reviewing will help you more. :o)

1 more hour and you go to bed ;o) LOL

See ya!

TAC
newdiscov

Hey don't worry about your exam. Just relax, enjoy your clinicals, think of Step II, think of things you have wanted to do after your Step I exam and do them!! Enjoy and thanks for spending your time on this forum and helping others out. I certainly appreciate it. So, just don't think of your score now, think of other things..........so many other things to think about and do and enjoy in life! Do something you have been putting off all this time while studying for you exam. So, again take time out for yourself, you've worked hard! Enjoy!!
TAC

Thanks for the advice :o) I do feel relieved that I am done with step 1 though. :o) It is so much nicer to study for step 2 hahaha. Step 1 was really a pain.....
Now I will go to bed Wink almost 3am here

See you tomorrow :o)

TAC
similar

newdiscov
I will try to get some sleep tonight before trying this in the morning...I wish everyone well tomorrow!
help this guy

its easier to try to apply as soon as the confirmation letter stating that your scores have been sent is seen on OASIS.but this is in case of CSA aspirants only,who have given their step-1
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »