Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just started CS - heinez09
Hi everybody I just started my CS preparation but I need your help please for how to study to this step and the sources the I need to have to prepare for my test. Thanks a good luck for you all.
Hi heinez09 let me give u few tips before u start...the main thing is practice as everyone will tell you...u can use either first aid or uworld..but in my opinion uworld is good for general history and examination portion, and the actual cases...... first aid is good for d/ds , challengigng questions and patient notes.... u can use neerajs note ( its really good), u can find it in this forum.....

Having a partner is really helpful wen u are prepapring as ull have someone to criticize about ure mistakes...practice each and everyday...memorize the challenging questions in first aid( there are around 50 ).... i think 3-4 cases each day will be enough..but before practicing the actual cases be comfortable with the general history and examination given in uworld...

After a few days start timing ure cases... and see wat part of the encounter u can chop off to save time( esp the examination part) ...but please do not compromise on the councelling portion and the closure...

I hope this helps..
I think whatever docnik is saying about first aid n U world is true & I totally agree with the counceling part.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »