Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cs in july in chicago...anybody??? - panther4780
hiii guys..
i guess we have a lot of time spare ...but thought to exachange study plans from now..so we can help each other..
hey, I'll take in Chicago at the end of july... But won;t start studying until after I finish CK at the end of june. What are your plans?
ya i have my ck too in june starting..
i ll start full time cs after i ll done with ck only..but as u know already the reading material is not that much..so if u ll go through once before ur exam and start practising with someone in april somewhere then if u need u can posponed ur ck so u need not to worry bout cs.
one more thing as u have told me that ur exam is at july end..so do u know that u ll not get ur result by the end of august or sept before application starts...???
yeah, but you only need the CS score by january, when is the deadline for submitting the rank order list. Right? It would be stronger to have it before interviews, but I don't think I can take CS before July so I'll have to take my chances...
good luck..
keep in touch.
where ru upto in ck??
still first reading, did Psych, Surgery and OBGYN. I'm doing IM now (just started) and still have Ped left. How about you?
done with IM/SURGERY/GYNEC by today...ll complete everything by this month end..ll take my ck by june starting..
ll take u world from 1st april to 30th june.
my email id is chetan47802003
keep in touch.
well u can take cs early from ur current progress...
anyways its ur choice...
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »