Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
to zulfi - residentevil
hi zulfi...
thanks for the reply...
did you work at RSA ?

no no...but i interviewed for that job last year.

its basically calling people up all day long and verifying their medical conditions.

kinda like a telemarketing job. you basically read off of a form to fill in their data.

the idiot supervisor makes you take a written test. its stupid. hes arrogant and rude and makes you feel useless.
can you give me your email id ... i need to talk to you
or mail me at residencysearch
I work there right now let me know if you have any questions--its good money!

hey biochem...

hows the work hours/
pay?
hows the area for living?

mail me at residencysearch

thanks...
i live downtown chicago so dont know much about the area it takes me like 40 min got get there its in a suburb of chicago called naperville
thanks biochem.

can you leave your email id...

or mail me at residencysearch...
I am thinking of applying to RSA...
need to get some more info from you...

thanks....
Do not apply to RSA medical--i worked there for 2 months and just quit today after being disrespected and having the nurses try to boss me around... we are doctors and done seserve to have nurses tell us what to do. the adminstration there has no idea how to talk to people and "please" is just not even a part of their vocab.

They fire people whenever THEY want to.. they take Bonuses away whenever THEY want to... everything they teach in the training is WRONG bc they do not go by with what they teach in training. More than half of the people there that matched are looking at what date they want to QUIT bc they are so miserable there.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »