Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need advice in psych hitory taking and MMSE - dw
Please advice me short and important points in taking psych hitory taking and MMSE.

I don't want to read long instrustion. I have hard time in psych hitory taking and MMSE.

or please email me the note to my email address.

Thank you very much and I will be very apprecited.

sayagyi7
Anyone Please?

I really need it.

Thanks in advance.
MMSE, is this for a clerkship, rotations, observation? if you are in the UMS, purchase a small pocket MD. it has all the component of the MMSE, neurologic examine (Cranial nerves), progress note in "SOAP", discharge note...
If you are in pgy-1 in psych, do they teach you H/o and P/E at the beginning of training?

I would like to get that note. Please tell me in detail.

Any psych resident, could you please give me your note about h/o and p/e? I mean like you are with a new psych patient, how do you assess him by h/o and p/e. what questions I should ask. Please advice me in systematic way.

Please email me. Thank you very very much in advance. Your help will be very much appreciated.

sayagyi7
Thank you very much stn2006.

As I mentioned earlier could you or anyone tell me in detail?

Any psych resident, could you please give me your note about h/o and p/e? I mean like you are with a new psych patient, how do you assess him by h/o and p/e. what questions I should ask. Please advice me in systematic way.

Please email me. Thank you very very much in advance. Your help will be very much appreciated.

sayagyi7
Anyone please? Any psych residents?

Thank you very much in advance.

sayagyi7
Anyone? Thanks in advance
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »