Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
need help regarding visa - chunni
hi guyz i need ur help regarding visa.i already applied for j1 thru ecfmg but i really wanna go for h1b but problem was that i did nt gave step3 but now i changed my mind if i give step 3 in mid may can i go for H1b and i can cancel j1 at that time and is it safe time peroid for h1b visa to process if i give step3 in mid may?im really confused can somebody guide me plz.thnx
First of all, will your program sponsor an H1b Visa? Because it will result in more work and cost for them. Talk to them whether they will sponsor you H1b and also will wait if you can't start on July 1 due to delay in getting result and license and visa processing.
thnx for reply.yes my program sponsor H1b as all cost is paid by applicant.so im wondering giving step 3 in mid may is safe for h1b processing and can i cancel j1 processing that time?
I had the same issue................are u prepared for step3 ? I cannot fail step 3 and ruin all my chances. So i am going in for J1 and giving step 3 in June.

Its better to be content with something rather than nothing
but even I would like to know what's the latest can one go in for step3 so as to make it for h1 B and start from July 1st
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »