Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lets all put our comments in NY times that there.. - weareallcrook
is no shortage of medical doctors ..there are every year 4000-5000 doctors remains un-matched in medical residency...so increase the residency seats in primary care/IM...lets all do it ...God shake...Obama Administrator is serious...We should also put our comments about our struggle on http://www.whitehouse.gov/contact/

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/04/27/health...7care.html

There are many things going on with this administration...One is GC for PhDs but I wonder ..not for MDs..We should write about it also ..to President Obama...it gets heard if we are all united and LOUD...

I did my parts..did you ???
No comments guys. ?????..go to NY times & read the comments atleast ...what people are saying about it...we need to come out of this small pond of ourselves...
^^^ bumping
we should look into this there is shortage...if we can get to increase number of seats we will all match for sure...Smile
Hi weareallcrook,

You are right. Obama doesn't know our situation. There are many doctors waiting for residency job to be a primary care doctors. They don't know about it.

Anyway we need to speak up and let them know.

What should we do to let them know? We need a lot of people participation too.

Any idea? Anybody? Any comment?
thats a wonderful idea,
"A machine that makes noise gets the grease "
I did my part...we all must write comments. ...Just say there is no shortage, we all FMG are ready to in those areas...Allow us to work as Physician Asst without going to school...All these nrmp, ecfmg are all biased...the Association of Physicians of Indian Origin (aapi) claims to be highest member body but does nothing...no body listen to them in administration...they have no agenda for their poor FMGs....we should actively write to aapi also.... Infact we should ask Obama for GC just after completion of residency..we are no less than PhDs..
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »