Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how to get kaplan DVDs - nomoretears
hi friends
i am wondering if kaplan sells lecture notes DVDs?
i mean where can i buy them legally?

thanks
bump

kokoko
any one
please
contact me at

stewartwayne1

Thanks

Wayne
kuku
Yes . The new dvd sets 2007 edition can be purchased online from Kaplan Medical website. The price is more than 2000$ I am not sure though. But, I found some links to those dvds ( not all) on this blog : http://usmle4all.blogspot.com
Kaplan does not sell the videos,and whatever is being sold from what I beleive is illegal.Not only are they illegal but they are incomplete as well.Incomplete in the sense is that the videos whether they are available or not,do not cover all the chapters in the books,certain chapters from specific subjects are missing in the video lectures.

The kaplan centers probably have the complete set at the prep center,and may offer some extra assistance in one's academic needs,if one should enroll in their courses.
Though very expensive,the money spent at such an institution in order to achieve good or better results on one's USMLE score is worth it.
With pirated materials one loses quality in the education,and if advertised for sale,they not only illegal,but also incomplete.
Falcon physician reviews are an alternatives for USMLE preparation.It too has a price tag,which may be cheaper but also is worth it.
I am not promoting anyone to buy materials which are pirated,but to warn,that any impression that you are given that they are worth whatever price advertised on various websites or ads for kaplan videos or other materials for USMLE exam prepartion,is fraud;they are illegal and if anyone gets the impression that they are complete,that too is fraudulent,they are incomplete.
There are various legal and in my opinion legal alternatives,and they should be sought after.It would be nice if there were prep centers inother countries(such as the uae) so foreign IMG's and medical students can get quality teaching for USMLE exams.

I do not work for kaplan,falcon,or any other company or group,I am a medical student,and the sale of such materials is wrong.
Please contact drsanchana if you need them
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »