• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
need kap asap -
mary

i need kap asap plz contact me
medic4ever - usmle@narod.ru

http://usmle.narod.ru

mail: usmle@narod.ru

FULL LIST

Kaplan WebPrep CD $55 CD-ROM with all .rm(AUDIO) and .doc(TEXT) files copied manually from the
site

Kaplan Simulated Exam $10 CD-ROM with software

Integrated Vignette Qbank $12 1200 Questions for USMLE STEP 1

Qbank $12 2000 Questions

Goljan Audio $15 CD-ROM with MP3 files

Board Simulator series $15 CD-ROM with software - all 5 volumes (questions)

Appleton & Lange Alert Step 1 Deluxe $15 CD-ROM with software (questions)

NMS Preparation for STEP 1 $15 CD-ROM with software

http://usmle.narod.ru
sonya - sonya234

email me at sonya234
griffin - unknownme14

hi there
iam selling the following for step 1
let me know if u are interested
mail me only at my email address
unknownme14
dr.farhan

Step 1

(1) Kaplan 2002/2003, 64 hours of audio lectures accompanied by original Kaplan colored slides for all the lectures that accompany the above notes and notes for all the live lectures too
(2) All lectures are presented by reputable Kaplan professors; these are the 64 hours; and covers all main topics i.e. immunology 3 hours Behavioral science: 10 hours Pharmacology: 10 hours Biochemistry: 11 hours Physiology: 10 hours Anatomy: 6 hours Pathology: 12 hours Microbiology: 6 hours Immunology: 3 hours
(3) Kaplan 2002 live lecture notes 3000 pages
(4) And Kaplan live audio course 2002 200 hours of audio lectures to accompany the 3000 pages complete lecture notes
(5) Gold standard board stimulator series with 3500+ questions software you can arrange your own tests either subject vice or body systems; choice is yours and the program will make the test for u
(6) Nbme retired questions: a collection of more than 2000 questions that were actual usmle exam questions before the nbme retires them. Although these questions will no longer come in the exam but the content of the questions reflect the actual usmle exam and the questions are the most high yield material available, the nbme does not allow the reprint of these questions and they are not available anywhere: questions are of all the 7 step 1 disciplines
(7) Goljan high yields notes pathology
(8) Kaplan step 1 pathology slides 2002,remember the lecture notes pathology is not that detailed, this is the perfect tool + goljan to prepare for pathology and cover up for Kaplan pathology lecture notes
(9) Alert usmle step 1 over 1000 questions
(10) Kaplan 2002/2003 new iv q bank. Over 1200 questions with all the detailed explanations
(11) Kaplan 2002 q bank with answers over 2000 questions
(12) Kaplan stimulated step 1 exam
(13) Kaplan pathology detailed notes with slides
(14) The Princeton review offline tester
(15) The Princeton review step 1 exam cd
(16) Robbins interactive case companion
(17) Gold standard audio lectures for step 1 a set of lectures audio containing all the high yield stuff???.valuable for offline walkman/mp3 player that can be used anywhere(18) Nms examination 2002
(19) Kaplan system review 2002 organ based 7 volumes(20) Exam master step 1(
21) Nms 2002
(22) Nms biochemistry
(23) Goljan 5 day pathology course over 40 hours of mp3 audio
(24) Goljan slides pathology and high yield stuff
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »