Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
9 days left without hope -
tg

Hi evrybody,

I have 9 days left. scores are not very promising and can not concentrate as if every thing is blocked. I am trying to read goljan Hy and FA. I have finished qbank. Yesterday took kaplan simulated got only 64%. i am loosing hope and confidance. any recomendations or advise.
Thanks
amruta

I hear ya! I'm worried too!
tg

amruta
what are you reading and what is your test date. you think FA only is ok for the last week.
thanks
amruta

tg,

My test is June 9'th. At this point, I am reading first aid, some biochem webprep notes, and physiology notes that I prepared.....If I get to the point where I am too nervous to read, I am going to listen to goligan one last time......

I am so scared. Especially after reading cues post. I am tempted to postpone this exam.....but I am burning out...there is no more gas left in this tank....postponing may have an even worse result.....All i want to do is pass!!!!!

How are you doing? Glad we are both here to comfort each other. TAke care of yourself!
tg

Amruta,

i was listening to goljan 20hrs done. then i got nervous that I should do the hy things instead of listening. i did half of goljan hy and got tierd. Now i am reviewing the simulatedtest i took yesterday. I find it much better to look at questions. there are so many minute differences they point out that i would not know by reading or listening. I am going to do Fa, Goljan HY and questions. (qbank review which i have done) just to rejuvinate memory.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »