Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Urgent Help needed - mahidoc
Hii all, i am an img frm india .graduated 2 mnths young.

so i am applying for kaplan in usa for combo course for step1 and 2ck .

need any info reg kaplan new york coz live lectures gonna start frm oct first week

any info is appreciated..

thanks in advance.
do u have visa if not than donot take risk its not worth taking. DR TOUSIF AMIN LIVE AND LIVE ONLINE USMLE COURSES
hii,
can u tell me why it is so risky?

by the way i dont have visa i am applyng for I 20

can u explain me clearly .
thanks for ur reply
because kaplan is available in outside us thherefore visa officers usually turn down the applications and expect u to pass ur steps first
doc you shud try...m not sure abt lecs but i have taken routine kaplan coaching and its worth it also do goljan audio and usmle world.......good luck for visa.....keep everything clear ...no hidden intentions (they are trained and deny only those people who fail to prove their genuine reason to immigrate).....i am sure you shud get visa.......good luck...
thanks ashlin for ur wishes .

hey all,
i need to know any kind of info on live lectures in NY this october.
highly appreciated!!
Mahidoc
dont take live lectures....they rnt that worth it if u have dvds....further they will drain u. As a matter of fact there is no need of signing up for the course itself. Everything of Kaplan is available outside and u can study it all on your own an ace this test. Their DVDs, their books, the QBank, UW, FA and Goljan. Thats all thats required!
Bacmark u r true . But we Indians anyhow need visa . For student visa F1 coming thru kaplan is easiest way . And now a days visa for cs visitor B1 visa also a good option. For that I need to complete steps in India itself .. So I am in great dilemma . Whether go for F1 or B 1 . And one more thng tommorow kaplan officials coming to our city for spot admissions ..(guess they issue i20 on spot)

And tell me which visa is good fir residency ??
Need answer urgent

Bunch of thanks in advance
Mahidoc
Hi all,
can ayone answer my above question rt now??

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »