Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to compensate for CS attempt??? - bestimg
I'm trying to improve my credential, this CS attempt is frustrating but i've not lost my confidence, i've still same zeal and enthusiasm. just need your suggestions .. so if you have new ideas , write it guys.. it will be really helpful for us..but dont ask me to buy your book or join your company.... !!!!

I've 99/99/91/usce 1yr/ research in usa/ but no IV applied to IM community+ Univ. i'm not worried about the IVs, i'll try more 3 years.

Good luck to all.
nothing can be done about that bull shit exam where PD consider as knowledgeable,I dont know PD can be so dumb in considering that as a criteria.its absurd, dont worry u have better chances even then
Have Faith in God....You'll be just fine.....God bless all !!!!
You have great credentials. You should be able to get your sports. I also failed CS once. This did worry me. Let's wait and see. GL
Hey u bestimg,,, u got great credentials... I dont think u can improve on that anymore.... i got a CS attempt 2... but I m still workin on my other credentials... hopin to get some research experience soon...

N damn ,,, u should get interviews man, , if u dont, I might as well give up now.. so plzzz keep us informed here ... if u do get interviews....;
dont worry you will get many interviews. you have great/excellent credentials. just wait
Thank you all for your encouragement and support..........
we all know that the CS aim is $$$$$$$$$, hope PD will get that someday.
good luck man
Thank you
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »