Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NRMP registration - gblexf
I don't think so. If you get a pre-match, why on the earth you need to be registered with NRMP??
last year $40. this time..........same?
right. no need to go to NRMP, if prematch.
50 $ this time
You have to register in any case. Because when you apply on ERAS, you check the option which says you will register with NRMP. So it is kind of obligatory. When you accept a prematch, the program asks you to WITHDRAW. and then you withdraw
Thats what i was told so i registered. But can someone clarify with evidence?
FROM THE NRMP WEBSITE

I've signed a contract outside the Match. What happens now?

Under the terms of the Match Participation Agreement, an independent applicant who accepts a concurrent year position outside the Matching Program or through another national matching service must withdraw from the Matching Program. Withdrawal must be completed prior to the rank order list deadline. Failure to do so is a violation of the Match Agreement, which will be investigated by the NRMP in accordance with the Policies and Procedures for the Reporting, Investigation, and Disposition of Violations of NRMP Agreements. Independent applicants who elect to participate in the Match are prohibited from accepting a concurrent year position outside the Matching Program or through another national matching service after the rank order list deadline.

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »