thank you ladiw
i think this is a tool
and i will think of it
but i have to apply 1st
thanks
beyourself

u ar really inspiring

thank you
I talked to PD of ortho in top 20 univ program and I think his opinion can represent most of programs. I got double 99, 96 in step 3, lots of publications, oral presentations in national meetings. I even got 2 national awards for my bone research. And I did a lot of research directly under him.

Based on my creds, he told me I'm even better than some folks in his program, but he still cannot even offer me an IV. Why? Firstly, I don't have GC. This is the minimal requirement to enter ortho! Secondly, he wanted me to do 1 clinical rotation in his program and another one in other good programs, such as Emory, WashU. Please be aware, it's NOT observership or externship, it must be official clinical rotation. That means you must be AMG! And finally he told me he never saw or heard about any IMG entering ortho in his 14 years as PD!

"I'm sorry" he said to me!

It's a dream, my friend. But if I end up in GS prelim this year, I will try to do some rotation in his program and find ortho in the 2nd or 3rd year.
I talked to PD of ortho in top 20 univ program and I think his opinion can represent most of programs. I got double 99, 96 in step 3, lots of publications, oral presentations in national meetings. I even got 2 national awards for my bone research. And I did a lot of research directly under him.

Based on my creds, he told me I'm even better than some folks in his program, but he still cannot even offer me an IV. Why? Firstly, I don't have GC. This is the minimal requirement to enter ortho! Secondly, he wanted me to do 1 clinical rotation in his program and another one in other good programs, such as Emory, WashU. Please be aware, it's NOT observership or externship, it must be official clinical rotation. That means you must be AMG! And finally he told me he never saw or heard about any IMG entering ortho in his 14 years as PD!

It's a dream, my friend. But if I end up in GS prelim this year, I will try to do some rotation in his program and find ortho in the 2nd or 3rd year.

sorry, guys, computer error!!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »