Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i passed alhamdulillah!! - goal99
Thank u forum!!
Me too Alhamdulillah ! congrats !
Mashallah can you please share your experience and help me as I am going to sit for this scary exam next week in philly I would really appreciated if you could email me at viigo1.
may allah give us mercy....
Thank you and congrats to you too...
@viigo1...will mail u the experience.
Took my test in chicago on aug 17. Went in about 30-45 mins before. 1st case took my time and they had to knock me once but after that I could do all of them in time. I did focused PE and make sure that u dont show the patient that u r in a rush to finish the PE. I could counsel on all 12 cases and i guess tat was a big + point in my evaluation.
Be calm and confident during the clinical interaction. I had aabout 3-4 weeks prep though it was not continuous prep. I prepared for sometime during step1 and then had exclusive 2 weeks before D day...I practiced with a live partner. Did UW and FA..alot of practice and less of reading. I was scared about my patient note but thank god I got an asterisk in that. I could finish in time or just before the announcement in some cases. I was very scared and confused about my performance but I guess it is acceptable to be so coz u dont know how u will be assessed
Sorry i need to continue in here...
ANyways, be calm and practice. I did some skype practice too and also on my husband. On skype try to finish in 13 mins. DO alot of patient notes which I didnt practice for all cases but once more alhamdulillah I could do it in exam.
All the best!!
Thanks for your input I am sure I will be nervous in my first case as everyone else and hope to be able to get my self together for the remaining rooms, please have me in your prayers.

Thanks
Alhamdulillah.........I passed too, gave my exam in Ramadan, on the 27th August.
@ Philly
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »