Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PASS program DVDs... Dr. Francis CHEAP!!! - jgayson
hi. I'm sure most of you know who this is... if not, just go to http://www.passprogram.net/course.asp and see for yourself.

These 73 hours of live video lectures helped me score a 246 on step 1, AND-->you're not going to believe this-->he's SO GOOD at teaching you the basic fundamentals, that I have been able to literally AMAZE my attendings when they start asking pimping questions... not because I can rattle off the correct 'buzzword,' but because I can demonstrate the unbelievable and profound understanding of basic phys, biochem, electrolytes, etc, that ONLY dr. francis can teach you!

He boasts a 93% success rate for those who take his course, and believe me, the only people who take his course are FMGs and most of them have already failed step 1 twice.

Seriously... I'm selling my dvds because I don't need them anymore. Just email me at jasongayson.

If you don't agree that this teacher is FAR SUPERIOR to Goljan or Kaplan, then I'll give you your money back 100%. He's the BOMB. ask anyone.

Serious inquiries only.
thanks, and best wishes preparing for the boards.

jasongayson
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention:

these dvds are for STEP 1 *AND* STEP 2!

They will absolutely amaze you. try them and you'll see.

Go to the website and you'll see that you can buy the videos off the website for $2,800.00.
I will sell you the entire set of videos INCLUDING all the notes for a FRACTION of the price.

I did so well on step 1 that I feel obligated to return to the FMG community.

Thanks--and if you're too late to buy my copy, then PLEASE, FIND THE P.A.S.S. PROGRAM FROM SOMEONE! you'll thank yourself later!

Sincerely,
Jasongayson
hi folks, still have dvds! i'm only on vacation for 2 weeks, so please let me know if you're interested!

Sincerely,
Jasongayson
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »