Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ice - cell
CAN SOMEONE TELL ME HOW I CAN IMPROVE ICE, THANK YOU.
im telling you have to see csevideo, i tried everything, im not kidding, it was th eonly resource that i found that could tell me what associated symptoms i needed to ask and how to ask them, i took the test yesterday and i know without that program i would have had even greater difficulty, tutors willonly bogg you down you need something that will show you how to do ice and elements that are involved, i am not a part of csevideo, but im glad its there because it helped me and this is not an advertisement, i just know that no one can tell you what the exam is going to be like, b/c no body really knows. the videos the notes and audios helped me tremendously.
by the way most amgs dont even know what the first aid for cs is, i talked to a bunch of them yesterday and they asked what is that book, the way we study is we go through a semester of cs practice like it would be in the real exam. and that is what igot out of csevideo because i already graduated so i dont have the advangtange of taking the cs cours at my colleg anymore. anyway just work hard know as much as you can and know how to apply it.
thanks and much luck and peace to you all .
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »