Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sorry for the bother i had a Q - reality13
I just wanted to know how much should i spend on CCS prep time, i have my test 12 wks?? Thanxs for any input as i am freeking out now
sorry i mean 2 wks ,,,,,i am soo tired,,,lol
It's variable. You should do UW CCS and they are 88 cases. 88 cases divided by 14 days = ~6.5 cases per a day. That's doable if you do put your mind into it. You should start soon and never waste time, cuz to be honest, I don't believe you have much time left. If you manage to have some extra time, I'd suggest you use Shaher's CCS CD as well. Very helpful too.

Btw, I believe you're good to take Step 3 somewhere before/on 01/20/10. This means you'd take your Step 3 in the 3rd week of Jan, and your result should be reported in the 2nd week of Feb. This way, it can be helpful to you if you're applying for the Match this year and would like to impress the programs about your score so that they rank you higher. I guess if you can push it a bit more, that can be helpful. Anyway, I don't know your circumstances or your plans, so use my advice carefully.

I have UW MCQs, UW CCS, and Shaher's CCS CD. If you're interested in buying a copy, email me at heist2008 Smile

Good luck!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »