Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
qqqq? - thrombolyser
ANTIBIOTICS ARE GIVEN BY TUNNEL CATHETER.............HOW CAN IT EFFFECT GUT FLORA EVEN IF THERE IS LIITLE SECRETION IN INTESTINE FROM BLOOD.................AND THE TIME PERIOD IS VERY NARROW?,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
are you sure is C/ piperacilin interacts with warfarin
antibiotic associated decrease in intestinal flora which led to decrease vit K and inc INR---->most possible explanation
but antibiotics are given by catheter not oral..............thrombo
whaT U R SAYING IS THEY CANT DECREASE INTESTINAL FLORA ----->I DONT THINK SO .THEY CAN DECREASE INTESTINAL FLORA
fine, if the intestinal flora was washed off by the antypseudomonas antibiotics, and there is no vit. K, why the patient doesn't have C. pseudomembranosus colitis
I dont think that there is any hard and fast rule that pt must also develop pseudomembranous colitis----> though I have to search for it and will give u answer in a couple of days.
liana Nearly all antibiotics have been implicated in clostrid difficile associated D, which may range in severity from mild diarrhea to fatal colitis s( this may start during antiibiotherapy or 5 to 10 days, and sometimes more than 2 months after completion of an antimicrobial course of therapy, if this happened you should stop antibiotics( and give antb for CD + fluid).
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »