Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i passed here's how i did it - shayegan94
For this exam you have to be calm, fully trained, pray and be yourself. I am very happy to finally get this exam over with, I worked very hard to make adjustments and I would like to thank my STEP 2 CS instructor for helping me through this exam. I have so much thanks to him for helping me and I strongly recommend him. I felt the key was having confidence before the exam and to be evaluated and corrected before you sit for the exam. I was evaluated and corrected in data gathering, pt note, CIS skills, and spoken english.
You can contact the Instructor at (845)821-6060 or email hagemd. I felt very prepared before my exam and the confidence is what you need to lower your anxiety. The instructor was also able to travel to my location in New York and it was very convenient for me.
I also passed thanks to this instructor, and I thank god for finding him, the feedback was excellent and definitely helped me so much
I live in New Jersey and I also had the instructor travel to me it was the best choice I made
I also passed with this instructor, he's very nice and will breakdown your problems, he is a very good teacher and I was fully trained before taking my exam.
i PASSSSSSSSSSSSEd using this instructor, he is very thorough and helped me so much. The evaluation and feedback is the key.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »