Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TO all those who didnt pass, my advice - greinke92
dont give up, you need to understand what mistakes you're making, recognize your mistakes and correct them. I was very happy to pass my exam and I would like to strongly recommend a private CS instructor that will travel to you and evaluate you at your location. I had the instructor travel to my location in New Jersey and it was the best choice I made as I got top marks in all components of my exam. If you are located too far away you can contact the instructor via skype- hagemd1. You can contact the instructor at (845)-821-6060 or email hagemd. I strongly recommend my instructor to anyone looking to pass or ace this exam.
I also used this tutor and I was very happy to pass, the session works and the instructor will only focus on your own problems and not a group. The individual 1on1 sessions is definitely what sets this excellent instructor as the best.
the feedback and sessions were excellent, this was clearly the most convenient for me since Im located in NYC.
there is also no obligation to pay if you're not satisfied, satisfaction is guaranteed with the instructor.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »