Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
why message got erased? - okean
Hi everyone! I posted a question last night where asked how fast patients answer our questions on real exam and asked to compare with one of the preparation sources available. And I see now that my message doesn't exist anymore. Did I violate any rule?
hi okean
no worries sometimes messages get bumped out who knows why, you didnt do anything wrong
i remeber you asked me about csevideo yeah they are really like the real exam it wasmy only study tool i will have scores in five days and im really nervous, i think i did ok but who knows. oh by the way some of the sps in the exam answered faster then the videos, i had a lady that i felt like i had to keep up with and one who offered me alot of info and confused me, so i think we each get scenarios that are soemwhat simlar and drastically different at the same time
good luck in your prep
Thank you monocyte21! Your experience me feel a little better. Where did you take your test? I'm going to take it next month in LA.
Good luck with your results!
hi agian,

sorry it took so lng to respond, jsut all jittery about my results, i took it in phily
you can email me if you want
blewize99@
howis your prep going?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »