Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how to manage studying time & sleeping time? - studyingmle2010
Let me ask 2 silly questions.

How many hours do you study for a day?
How many hours do you sleep for a day at night?

I got 7 hours sometimes 7.5 hours every night to sleep & I work part time. But i still feel sleepy when I study. I don't know how to manage my time to study. Sad.

Please give me some advice
same here not working but have a family so not get enough time to study...by the time i m done with all chores im too tired to study my brain doesnt seem to work!!!!
better 2 take a little nap, before starting the study, this nap can be 20-30 min. 2 fresh ur mind.hrs/day depends when u r planning 4 usmle, if long term......2-3hrs. if 8 months, 5-6 hrs/day, if 6 months. 6-8hrs./daySmile
thanks, yaleh. I should study 8hrs/days.
I'm planning to take exam on 1st week of Dec.
i agree wz that nap..i tried it last night it refreshes u back..but not too long
even 1 hr and cup of coffee
me too i have a family and i hardly can catch 2 interrupted hrs during the day and at night i can only read for 2-3 hrs Sad(
I'm afraid that if I take a nap, I will feel sleepy on my exam day because I feel sleepy all the time when I study. Smile
strong coffee will fix everything Smile)
yes
7-8 hr sleep will be sufficient for the night and maybe u can take a nap in the afternoon for a while.
beleive me on the exam day ur adrenaline rush be so high that u cannot even think of sleep....so just make sure u rest well while studying.....so that whatever u read sinks in

The exam day u will be fresh anyways...take good rest the night before....ya but also dont change ur schedule too much suddenly on the exam day

Remember memories are consolidated in REM sleep only. Gl

Hope i didnt confuse u
Thanks, jan2010 & stalinmbbs.
if you are looking for cheap brand new usmle kaplan book sets,contact me on cheapkaplanbooks and the the latest usmle book set and dvds at your door step for really cheap rates
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »