Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to withdraw from ERAS ? - ataxicgaitsgirl
Hi guys, do you know if we have to withdraw from both NRMP and ERAS separately? Or is 'withdraw from match' on NRMP alone sufficient?
I think its depend on each program which has given u the prematch.

Some of my friend they weren't asked to do anything but just don't rank.
Or some just said withdraw from NRMP but not Eras and my friend havent registered so she doesn't need to do anything. Some were asked to withdraw from both like my case. So I am clueless.
I thought NRMP registration takes a few minutes, but if I remember you have to pay 50 bucks. Register there and do the withdrawl.
If anything goes wrong with the prematch , I mean, if the program decided to dump me, can I still re registered to NRMP?

Thanks.
Thanks for the info guys...yeah I think NRMP withdrawal takes care of everything, since you then will not be on the match list regardless of ROL.
@ ataxicgaitgirl

i am in exactly same condition as you are. my pc also want me to withdraw from eras and nrmp separatly. i also havenot register nrmp yet . so please send me your contact no. or email id so that we can get solution of this problem.

my email id is dr_gugsi
@ ataxicgaitgirl

i am in exactly same condition as you are. my pc also want me to withdraw from eras and nrmp separatly. i also havenot registered nrmp yet . so please send me your contact no. or email id so that we can get solution of this problem.

my email id is dr_gugsi
ataxicgaltsgirl,

Just notify the program that you did not register for NRMP. Withdrawing from ERAS means you are withdrawing your application. The only place suitable to do is in NRMP and since you have not registered, you should be fine.

Good Luck.
@ ataxicgaitgirl
please check your email inbox. and please reply me.
which program offered u prematch ?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »