Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the another invitations today - mundur
Monmouth Med. Center NJ; Morristown NJ, Scranton PA,
St. Barnabas NYC.
I would appreciate any info about these programs.Thank you.
and Interfaith MedicalCenter
I have heard from people who matched last year that st. Barnabas, NY is a very bad program. Watch out because they told me that the program director tries to fill the positions early with pre-match positions. If you are getting enough interviews you might want to think twice before accepting a pre-match position there.
I don't know much about Morristown exept that a phyisician told me that you can consider it average.
I really don't know much about the other programs.
If you go to the interview in Scranton-Temple please inform us with discriptions of the program.
Thank you " hard". I figured about St. Barnabas that they offer prematches a lot- it was indirectly written in the invitation and you can apply online in their web page- completely outside of the match. I don't want to pre-match, unless highly desired program for me. Good luck to all of you and thank you for input about residencies.
No problem man, Just keep me informed about program decriptions and interviews you get. I'll inform you of any program information I hear about too. By the way, are you a us graduate or IMG?
IMG, I posted early today my credentials under "my first invitations"...
can anyone tell something about the programme interfaith
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »