Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help help prematch dilema - breezy
Hi guys, happy thanksgiving.
Got prematch in lutheran med center, brooklyn.
have 7 IM iv and 4 FM, really want to do IM.
All the other places i have iv do not offer prematch[its on their websites]
Dont know if to go for main match or accept this prematch offer.
Y0G 2005, passed all exams with no attempts, GC.
Any honest input about the hospital and surroundings will be helpful and GL to everyone as we go thro this nerve wracking experience.
when were you offered the prematch? did they call you?
how many more IM interviews do you have left? it will depend on what you have left, and your chances in those places.
do like the place? if so then stay, why worring about what lies ahead?
Hey, where is your another ID congratulating you and asking you to cancel your interviews at Yale and Hopkins?
for god sake, just take it!, this is not the proper season to be wondering around these things
hi guys thanks for yr response, i have gone for 4 of my 7 Im Iv, liked them dont know how much they liked me, though everyone kept saying we like you we hope you like us too and bla bla bla like they tell everyone.
but does anyone know about the prog, is it generally a good program or is it malignant.................pls i have only till monday to decide.
i was actually at the same interview. they told me that they'd call me in two weeks. i have 3 more interviews to go to, 6 total. it seems pretty malignant to me. everyone i've talked to said not to go there. i don't think i'd like to spend 3 years there, do you? even 1 year is a long time. nothing wrong with going for the match, and if need to scramble, then that's okay; better than spending 3 years in brooklyn. what do you think?
there must be a reason they interview 300 people for those few spots. think about it.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »