Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Disaster strikes !!!!!! Help somebody!!!! - tca
This is impossible. If your name is the same but account ID is slightly different, this should be more reasonable. When you applied for the email, the account will never be the same. Anyway, this is strongly dangerous to your matching process.

Changing password is a good policy but it would be even better for notifying every program you interviewed to change your email account.
Thanks! I just re-checked. Even the name is exactly identical! The name is TCA, and the e-mail ID is exactly the same like tca@xyz.com. I'm wondering how this might have happened??
delete that account of yours
do you have yet access in your that e-mail?? you can change password. But definitely it's not good for future use.
i am wondering why does somebody need to hack e-mail to sell something. They can use their own e-mail, something is else there? are they spreading viruses?
Hi,
Thanks guys. Yes, I still have access to that account. I have changed password and also informed every individual program. I had to make a hotel reservation using my credit card about a couple of days ago. Even for that I used that yahoo account! I am terrified at the moment! Last thing we want at this time of stress and misery!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »