Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Epidemiology Research Participant needed - raja955

Hi
I am going to investigate about my claim is that my EPIDEMIOLOGY book is the best in the market.
I will give every participant FREE book for 10 days. They will read and would take the Q-bank.
Qualification:
Case Group: did not read the Epidemiology book yet. or study before the epidemiology book but did not do well in q-bank or USMLE.

Control group: who is reading kaplan or others book. [at the end they also would get free book to see if my book could help them to improve their grade (if they did not do well after read the book they are reading)].

I am claiming that they would correct >80% of the questions.
This would be COHORT STUDY. This is the investigation about " anyone would expose my book they will end up with FIGHT FOR THE SCORE GOOD AT USMLE SYNDROME".
at the end of the experiment all the score would be collected. any one will score >70% would be terminated from the research.
my p-value
some how message was cut down.
my p value 30% student would score 1 to prove that Null Hypothesis is wrong.

anyone would score >70% would be terminated from the experiment [as you will learn that in Cohort study participant end up with disease]

any one want to participate at the research , please leave your EMAIL to get free book.
Investigator: Dr. Hawk
p-value 30% participant would get
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »