Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harlem Peds - Program Info - sob
Hey all,
Hoping for some feedback about this prog. Anyone who has interviewed there care to share their views?
hey i ived there. there are 4 candidates in one day. Its not the best place in the world to be !! i mean the area is quite unsafe and the hospital n program as such is "ok". The pd or asst pd will give an orientation -- verbally ! then u hv just one faculty iving u. They ask medical questions. i was asked only on something that i mentioned- for instance she asked me for an interesting case. and asked me questions related to that case or asked me wut kinds of pts hv u seen in india and then asked me treatment n all on it. but another guy was asking clinical scenarios. but it was pretty basic. My iv didnt go so well coz she kept asking me u don hv so much exp in peds but hv it in med so r u interested in med or peds?!!
doesn matter coz i accepted a pm in im ! lol
the questions are basic n nothing great to prepare. u cant read peds -- trust me its not poss -- jus rely on ur knowledge. also they ask about y harlem? ur clinical experiences? nothing intimidating but not the most friendly place... esp if an indian is iving u ! lol

hope this helps. good luck. just one advice-- if u dont have peds exp be prepared to justify ur interest in peds.
Thanks a million for the info! I was a little skeptical about interviewing there, especially because of the area.
Your info was a great help! God bless you and best of luck!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »