Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free books for just a simple answer, please - vesodoc
Hi, I'm giving away FOR FREE (postal dues on me) Master the Boards (Kaplan book), to anyone who answers to this simple question:

- Is there a correlation between USMLE Step 3 official oreintation test (the 4 blocks) and the real exam ? I just got 62 %. I have 10 days to the exam, failed once, can't postpone the date, struggled with Kaplan Step 3 Lecture Notes 2010 for 2 months now...

So, seriously, is there any chance for me to pass this exam?
I have other stuff that I could send away FREE.

Ok.
Anyone?
Please
i dont need ur books,but there is no correlation with the usmle step 3 orientation test.

better correlation with nbme and uwsa
first of all, usmlevic...ur an idiot....there is no correlation b/w uwsa and the exam....so many people believe that, so you are not the only idiot. to anybody who reads this...uw did not write the phuckkin exam.

vesdoc, the nbme and the free questions will corrlt. i had some questions from the free bank on my test. so the difficulty and content is similar. lastly, ccs will make or break you,so be strong in that.
oh yeah, and lastly...the nbme predicted my score with in 4 points....
so victory, stfu...azzhead
markglt go f ur self.

better don`t communicate with me..
vesodoc, the way I see it you dont have a choice. If you cant postpone and must sit the exam in 10 days, then go for it with all your guns blazing. You might have some amazing luck at the exam. Good luck and be strong.
Thank you all.

BTW, I did 199 on the UWSA. How does this correlate?
Any suggestions...

MDINMD, thank you very much!!!
At the end everyhting comes out only with good faith, right Smile
Good luck to you all!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »