Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I PASSSED the CS exam finally, here's what I u - surgery98
For this exam you have to be calm, fully trained, confident and be yourself. I am very happy to finally get this exam over with, I would like to thank my STEP 2 CS instructor for helping me pass this exam. We went over several high yield cases together. I was fully trained in the history taking, counseling, pt note, closure and physical examinations for every case. I have so much thanks to him for helping me and I strongly recommend him. I felt the key was having confidence before the exam and to be evaluated and corrected before you sit for the exam. I was evaluated and corrected in data gathering, pt note, CIS skills, and spoken english.
I felt very prepared before my exam and the confidence is what you need to lower your anxiety. The instructor was also able to travel to my location in New York and it was very convenient for me.

You can contact the CS instructor I used at (845)821-6060 or email hagemd
congratulations I passed too using this instructor..it was the best choice I made and it helped me alot, I used First aid and I went over my problem areas with the instructor..the sessions were very thorough and to the point and I learned alot from the sessions
the sessions were very convenient for me since the instructor was able to travel to my location in bergen county nj
congratulations I passssed too as well thanks to this instructor, I enjoyed the 1on1 feedback and case analysis, it really helped me focus on my own mistakes and pinpoint exactly what I was doing wrong the first time
the sessions were very well organized, the instructor traveled to my location with all the CS equipment, patient gown, fundoscope, etc and really simulated the exam very well for me...the key thing for me was not being surprised at the cases as I already went over them in detail with the instructor.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »