Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To all those who failed... - surgery98
Don't worry, its not the end of the world, dont get depressed. Keep your heads up...and try again, dont give up. I think you're approach to the exam does need to change and it just needs some outside assistance.I would like to recommend my USMLE step 2 cs instructor. I was very happy that I passed the CS with the help of my private CS instructor that focused on my weaknesses, corrected the mistakes I made on ICE, CIS and spoken english. This 1on1 approach is golden in the sense that you will get all the focus put on you and you wont need to share an SP with any other students. I strongly recommend my CS instructor that I used in the NY tristate area. you can contact the CS instructor at

(845)-821-6060 or email hagemd

The tutor was very effective and was able to pinpoint what errors i was making and I was able to make the adjustments prior to my exam. I was very happy to see my passing results and I will strongly recommend the CS instructor.
the instructor was very nice and was able to travel to my location and I also did online sessions with the instructor as well, his skype id is hagemd1
I also Passssed with this instructor the help was very good, I went over every case with the instructor and understood what I was doing wrong.. it was the best choice i made
the instructor's case review and feedback was definitely great... what helped me the most in passing my exam,. The first time I took the exam I didnt use any help and I just read first aid, but for the second time I used the instructors help and I passed the exam with high performance..
I found the sessions to be very convenient for me and the instructor was able to travel to my location with all the CS equipment(pt gown, fundoscope, otoscope etc) it was very helpful for and im very thankful I found this instructor..I saved alot of money by not taking kaplan
I passsed thanks to this instructor the sessions were well done and I was prepared for my exam in only two sessions it was really convenient for me and the instructor is very nice and guarantees your success, and there is no obligation to pay if you're not satisfied with the session..
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »