Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
flushing hospital - atix
Hii to everyone in this forum.. I want to inquire if someone has any updates regarding flushing hospital, did they start giving prematch or not. I did my i.v 12 days ago. I want to know if still there is some hope to receive a call from them or I need to forget about it
Hello atix,

What makes you think that they may offer you a PM? Did you hear some kind words of praise from the Attending, PD or the resident who interviewed you? I interviewed there 10 days ago and me too I am wondering if they lately offered PM for interivewees who interviewed there in the month of December (during the last two weeks). I had some very kind words from the people who interviewed me and thought they would send me a PM offer....
I did very well in the iv with the PD, and she told me that u r very good for our program. then I had iv with a resident and he told me that the PD considered u as a good candidate so I am waiting to hear anything from them but till now nothing, any idea about how long after the iv, they will start to send PM or they already give it in spot ???
hello, I have my iv in flushing hospital IM a week. I went to the website but found nothing about the residency program. where can I find some infor about the program?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »