Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Excellent USMLE step 2 CS review advice - rkk_
I would like to strongly recommend the excellent step 2 cs instructor I used to pass the exam. The instructor was able to travel to my location and it was very convenient for me. I learned so much from the instructor with 1on1 in person sessions and I was able to improve my CIS and ICE score from my first attempt to PASS! I did several high yield clinical case encounters with the instructor and the instructor was able to correct me as I went along. THE KEY FOR THIS EXAM IS REALLY UNDERSTANDING YOUR MISTAKES AND SEEING YOURSELF FROM THE POINT OF VIEW of an CS SP instructor. I was able to understand what I was doing wrong and I corrected them before I sat for my exam.. You can contact the instructor at this number
(845)-821-6060 or email hagemd
it was the best choice for me and it worked out really well..
I traveled to the instructors workshop in rockland, ny and the CS instructor also traveled to my location in bergen, nj for private 1on1 sessions
I passed using this instructor, it really helped me alot and I was able to recognize my mistakes, the instructor is very nice and knowledgeable, also graded my performance, pt note and taught me how to do each physical exam correctly...
it was very convenient since the instructor was able to travel to my location in brooklyn, ny..
I also passed thanks to this instructors help, the sessions were very thorough and well done, I covered every case that I wanted to and it helped me so much too
you really need an instructor to grade you before you go for the exam, it will give you confidence and help reduce the anxiety before the exam.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »