Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
can anyone help - mddreamer
does anyone know about good live course for cs?I dont want to spend 3000$ otherwise would have join kaplan.I need a good course providing practice with sp and at the same time affordable too?can anyone help me?

Hi mddreamer,
We have live sp's in NJ where we prepare you with more than 40 cases. We can do it live or online with you and we immediately start with case

Hi mddreamer,
we have live sp's in NJ where we prepare you with more than 40 cases. We can do it live or online and you will start immediatly with cases. Plz contact us at usmleforall.
hi

some suggesstions from my friends who are IMG < INDIA>

1. ximedus at port charlotte , FLORIDA < 1200- 2000>

2. newyorkcsprep- 800 bucks

check it out if u want to Smile
mddreamer,

i think you can bear a $3000 bucks,though you don't want to. Mddreamer,you can give a think on that. Kaplan course is sth special,which will modify you entirely in just a five day course,believe me.I don't know how the folks do that,but they do.I ain't doing any ad about kaplan,and whether you wanna take the words or not thats also upto you.What I wanna put emphasis on is that,these kaplan guyz will instill a vigor confidence in you just a 5days period.I was really amused after taking the 5days course.

I had opportunities like you to find out the best cs course,but you know what,I put my faith on a reliable course,cuz Kaplan is there for ages. Even though they charge a lot,I think thats too much,but its worthy. the set up they provide you,is almost like that of the exam. When I went there,I didn't even read a single page of First aid[ but I would strongly recommend you to complete reading first aid and also practice a few patient notes before going there], but after 5 days the change they made in me was like a miracle.

and from my exp,I will suggest ppls,who are poor in english like me,who are nervous like me to think of doing kaplan.cuz,the cs result is much more important then a few extra thousand bucks.its a miles difference between a first time taker and repeater of cs exam. right?

thank you folks
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »