Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UW, Kap qbanks, and others for Step 3-editable pdf - hiest
Hi,

For Step 3, I have:

1. USMLE World QBank 2007 for the MCQs of Step 3. You can download a sample at http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TKBQIX6Y

2. USMLE World CCS (for the cases). These give you cases and discuss them with you. You can download a sample at http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0OKT22BU

3. I also have Shaher™s CCS CD. Contact me and I can provide you with a list of the cases it include.

4. Kaplan QBank for Step 3. It™s 2007, I believe. I can provide you with a copy for free.

5. Kaplan QBook. I do recommend you do it if you have the time. I can provide you with a copy for free.

6. Kaplan Lecture Notes for Step 3.

I have materials for Step 1 and 2 CK as well.

All are as editable pdf files. Very convenient to use. You can highlight them and add your notes on them for later revision, not to mention the time (and money) they™d save you. See the samples for yourself.

If you™re interested, you can contact me at mat4steps2007 , and we can discuss the price and the details.
When you contact me, please, do mention which Step you™re referring to.

Good luck.
YOU NEED TO UPDATE UR VERSIONS BEFORE SELLING OLD MATERIAL. YOU CAN GOOGLE, KAPLAN STEP3 NOTES 2008-2009 AND U CAN UPDATE UR SELLING ITEM THIS WAY.
I do have the recent Kaplan Notes, but they are the same like I have. The updates are useless as the the old notes lost their concision and now they are full of information that you don't need.

It amazes me how some people try to get the most recent materials, especially the DVDs and Lecture Notes as if major and dramatic changes in their scores are made that would impact our knowledge.
What makes your score high is not how updated your materials are, but what you make out of them and how you use them. The key is in your hand... and mind Smile

I know what I have and I feel comfortable selling these versions Smile

Thanks for your input though Smile

Good luck.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »