Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
kaplan Biobehavioral is enough? - matt_childer
How much will be tested on the exam? thanks
anyone ????
is it enough...i dont know, WILL ANYONE ANSWER HELLLOOO!
IN MY OPINION KAPLAN BEH SCI IS NOT ENOUGH. THERE IS MORE INFORMATION IN BRS AND THEREFORE YOU ANSWER MORE RIGHT QUESTIONS IN Q BANK OR Q-BOOK .T BIOSTATS IN BRS IS NOT ENOUGH SO KAPLAN HAS MORE GOOD BIOSTATS.DO ALL QUESTIONS OF BOTH BOOKS. READ ETHICS SECTION WELL FOR IMG. I HOPE IT CLEARS THE DOUBTSOF REASONING.
i think you can follow any book, from where you understand well - and do stick to it - don't swing from one book to another - chose one that becomes you, and stick to it - and make sure you understand the chapters of ethics well - the rules of dealing with patients - they are a must must know.
hi
The best book of behaviourial sciences is brs(although its lenghty in first reading,,but becomes very easy and less time consuming in 2nd and 3rd readings),,,2nd best is highyield
and i hate kaplan s behaviour section its just insufficient.One thing that we all ignore is that half of all questions in behaviour sciences will be comprising of human development,defense mechanisms ,learning theories,personality types,depression,schizophrenia etc (and we all do good in this half),,,,BUT THE OTHER HALF WILL BE QUESTIONS FROM ETHICS AND BELIEVE ME NO MATTER HOW MUCH ETHICS HAVE U READ(i supplemented brs with kaplan)THE QUESTIONS U WILL SEE WILL BE UNPREDICTABLE(and u will not be sure and just merely guessing) THE ONLY WAY TO PERFORM WELL IN ETHICS IS TO DO ITS MCQS AS MUCH AS U COULD.
Regarding statistics ,,its sufficent from kaplan,,,and it is the best.
hi
just started studyg for step 1..
can someone tell me wht BRS stands for ?
many thanks
diligent
board review series.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »