Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ximedus;a great learning experience - spacing
Ximedus is a life time opportunity for gaining tools of becoming a competent physician,it's not about passing the CS;rather that's an eventual result which starts to build in the very first few hours of the course and strengthens heavily down the road.
I attended the workshop and I was mesmerized by the incredible professionalism over there,it was beyond my imagination and expectations.

I met many good teachers along my years of eduaction,but Dr.Rowley is truely a unique one,and here I want to spend a moment by saying that she is not only a brilliant teacher,but also she is so genuine,dedicaed and compassionate in delivering one of the most honorable message in life;which is creating doctors who touch people's life and make a difference.

Thank you Dr.Lad for your sincere teaching,coaching,observing and pointing out the defects we had.

I also want to greet,thank and bow to Mr.Rowley,Lolley,Chris and Tanya.You all did an amazing suppport and made me feel more confident.I so appreciate the efforts of preparing and accommodating the stay in Florida.It was my most pleasant learning experience.

And Dr.Rowley I want to finally say that not everyone has the gifts you have;holding someone's hand,shining a light and guiding the way is one of God's blessings.
I so agree,it's a privilage to participate and learn there.
I was very sure that I will pass my test after I took the course,and I did.Thank you so much Dr.Rowley.
Please accept my best respects.
Oh ya!
I really wish that the workshop be addressed and known more,because they deserve it.

Dr. Spacing and ckready2011,
I am looking for recommendations for CS classes.

I heard someone taken this one just because the hype in the forum. He likes Dr. Rowley but if he gets another chance, he would not go.

So I want to be carefull to avoide being fooled by some fake IDs.

If you are truly students there, please send me your contact info and let me know your experience.
guys ,need some sincere advise..someone who has taken this course pls help.
@drlav2011 and sundew
You can contact me at studenteffort,and I'm also happy to talk to you directely if that would reassure you more.
I understand the conflict you are feeling,I had the same doubts untill I got there.First of all they did everything they posted on their website,in terms of someone was waiting for me at the baggage claim area holding the sign of Ximedus and I was so happy for the that cause I landed at Sarasota airport which is 58 miles away from the hotel which is Sleep In,the rate was $50/night which is super special;you can not even get a better deal even with Expedia.Transportation to and from the course was provided at a woderful punctual time everyday,there is no time limit to end the day,as long as you have Qs,Dr.Rowley is happy to stay.I really don't know how that person who liked her but wouldn't repeat the experince thinks;I guess he/she might be one of those who had many feedbacks from her Dr.Lad& SPs and it's weird how some people are prejudice in not accepting advices from experts;however they all provide feedback in one to one,to protect privacy.
I can't tell you how much I'm happy with my experience and if you would go you will feel the difference between the first 4 encounters pretest;where they define your defects, and the simulated test on the last day,I told them that preparing with first aid and UW can tell you alot,but nothing is focused,beside addressing emotions,counselling ,anxiety and time management is very weak from review books,when I took my first 4 encounters at Ximedus,I felt like somebody spinned me and put me in a dark room then asked me to find my way,on the last day when I took the simulated test,I really felt that I know my way,everything was clear and bright.
I'm kind of person who really don't take what websites write on themselves very seriousley,but I found that I'm totally wrong,Ximedus underestimated what they provide there cause I had the feeling that it was like a non-profit project;which is not but they don't charge high,their main concern is to put you on the right track.
Please feel free to e-mail me and we can talk more.
Best,
spacing
@drlav ..
Oh my goodness,why would you think that the other guy or I are fake IDs,I believe that this forum is a place to exchange helpful information and experinces,I was not even advertising for Ximedus,I was only showing my deep appreciation to them because they are really good people.I'm thankful though to "spacing"as he did a good job explaining why Ximedus is unique and I hope that you did contact him for further information.
And please,don't worry I'm not a scam!!
Thanks!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »