Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When will they pass the bill to increase residency - aridane
spots? I posted an article about the physician shortage but at the same time can they afford to train more residents... or is this a problem with no forseeable solution?

thank you

there's so much bickering going on in DC - its hard to say when they will ever use their time to do something productive.... but then i digress into politics!
I agree that they waste their time and tax payers money on many useless bills.. but this one is a real need for both patients and well doctors alike..
I wonder if there is anything we can do to hasten it along.. I don't think we can afford to wait five more years until they make such reforms, I'll be in need of a PSF by then if not dead...
why you donot fill up this form .It help us to payback our student loan and donot leave our country.please send it to all freinds and mates.

www.thepetitionsite.com/1/j1-visa-abuse/
believe me the form makes no difference plus I was just browsing the comments there and they're absurd. One woman wrote that she is a nurse 'ECFMG certified' and can't get a job, what B.S nurses so can find jobs and as far as I am concerned they don't need to be ECFMG certfied.
People want a real solution to their problems not hysterics. Right now a real solution would be more spots to fill a necessary need not fearmongering and I assure you I am U.S citizen but we're noble professional adults not crass blue collar workers.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »