Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CS case analysis+ advice - mcmahon
I thank god I passed the CS, I wanted to thank the excellent CS instructor I used to help me pass the exam. The instructor was able to travel to my location in bergen county, nj. The sessions were very helpful and very convenient for me since I dont have a car the instructor was very nice and traveled to my location every weekend. The sessions helped me realize what I was doing wrong and I was fully evaluated and taught the American AMG style of History Taking, Physical examination, closure, challenging questions, CIS, and the patient note. This was very helpful for me and the 1on1 sessions really focused on my mistakes and made my exam so much easier. THE KEY FOR THIS EXAM IS UNDERSTANDING YOUR MISTAKES FROM THE POINT OF VIEW OF an instructor that can help you make corrections in person. I also did skype sessions with the instructor while I was in the hotel the day before the test.
You can contact the instructor at (845)-821-6060, skype id-hagemd3, or email- hagemd
the sessions were well done and helped me improve my CIS and ICE components to high performance
I also took the review the sessions were very helpful, I was able to locate my mistakes and correct them in time for the exam.
the instructor is legitimate and was very helpful in understanding my errors and worked with me to correct them and learn the american style of history taking and PE
I enjoyed the 1on1 feedback too and I found that the instructor is very informative and also went over the differential diagnosis and lab tests with me...
the instructor was able to travel to my location in queens ny
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »