Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
need help i am new on this - match26
I will be applying for residency in sept 2011 for next yrs match,i hv no clue how to do tht, i need ur help how to looking for the residency and where and wht more to do i am an old grad. plz help me. my score are in 80's and cs is second attempt but the only good point is tht i am a GC holder.

thanks in advance
Enter GOOGLE search: 'USMLE Forum' (You Will Get the Correct Site as the 'April 16, 2009' # 2 or #1 - LISTING)

Comprehensive listings and tips on:
a. Free university externships
b. Easy-to-get into Residency Pgm Lists WITH NO Grad Date or USMLE Score Requirements
b. Med/Phys Assistantship (with $35-50 K paid scholarships) for use as PAID USCE leading to certain RESIDENCY
c. use of USMLE step 3 to upgrade your residency application
d. Rating all USMLE courses, if you still need to re-take or take any
e. A Logical ($125-200 K per annum) BACK-UP plan via MBA or JD in Health care or Health Services Administration (with $75-100 K paid scholarships)

You will view ratings outcomes (and WARNINGS!) of the various available USMLE courses from a current PGY-2 resident from India that has tried several courses to get MID-90s; he also has information on medical/physician assistantship scholarships (he did 9 months of USCE in that form to develop real hospital LORs from residency directors)
http://www.usmletomd.com/tips4match/
how old , any usce or research or pub
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »