Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My apology to everobody whom I posted bad things - whitecurd
I feel deeply sorry about what I've done to you. So many times, I played prank for fun and try to provoke sense of humor in you guys. But this is the point which I think that it's too much and it's over-limited to the level of harassment. So I will take this precious opportunity to say apology to all of you whom I did or posted bad thing on. As well as Asifali, if you still have a chance...please contemplate what you've done and fix your behavior.

Next time, I'll come with useful information for you guys and try my best to create wisdom land on this forum as it used to be and as the formers were willing to do for IMG like us.

Best regards,
Whitecurd
dear brownturd,

heyyy seriously i had once said ur name reminds me of a vaginal infection.........
dont worry everyone has their own sense of humor here.......

hope u not gonna do urself in......Confused

my friend called all of us up the night he tried to od.... so IF this is genuine, pls stop beating urself up...... nobody cares.... umm ok that sounded mean ... what i meant was, actually its more like nobody can be harmed by just words.... so relax........

Cheers!
Adrian
dude why are you sorry? afaik you have pointed out towards true facts..some people get offended but some don;t.
Dear fretard,
Don't bother about me! Your conscience is guilty, because even if you say good things you mean bad, that's why you are sorry! Contrariwise, I say obnoxious things, but I never mean anything personal to anybody...I make fun of every race,creed, religion...etc, because I believe these are the factors that divide human race! Mankind should be free! And you mealy mouthed s*itpiles do bad things and then pray,worship...whatever and think that your bad deeds are spent!! Scumbags! I take responsibility of each and every little action of mine! I don't pray for forgiveness from God, but I'm pretty ruthless with myself!! You hav'n't got the brain to understand that!! So don't worry! Retards shouldn't try to grow brains..result is usually catastrophic!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »