Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
242/99 - kesete
congrats kesete
wonderful
plzshare ur plan and scores
congrach...........gr8 score
congrats....Smile..well done!!!!!!!!
Hey Friends,Thank u so much for your best wishes and congrats, let me share u my expirence. my whole prep period was 5 months in fact i was working 3 days a week for long hours so this left me only 4 days in a week for my prep. so i used very few materials for my prep.

1. i red all the deciplines from kaplan once and took some note out of it mostly focusing on diagnostic modalities and treatment.
2. i revised my step 1 parmacology in 3 days.(helped me a lot with regard to side effects and treatmet)
3. i subscribed UW and finished it in 2 months( i was taking some note out of the explanations)
4.A week before i sit for the exam , i revised all my notes until the last minute.

Exam Expirence

i did the 1st 2 blocks then took a break and made a horriable mistake. i drunk the 5- hour energy drink" for the 1st time hoping that it will keep me going. but in the middle of the 3rd block i started to have headache tremors and abdominal cramps. and i become so nervous.so i was obliged to take long break at the end of the 3rd block(almost allof my break time was gone) . so i did the last 5 blocks with out a break. so u can imagine how i feel and look like at the end of the exam.i didnot feel good or bad but i was so much tired and dont wanna think about the test.

important tips

1. NEVER ever try any kind of enregy drinks for the 1st time during the exam.
2.Kaplan notes and UW are the most important tools to takel the exam.

I wish you Good luck to all of you on prep, or waiting for your score.

N.B I am done with Step 1 and CK . Bust i am going to do CS at the end of may. Pls let me know your expirence on CS blog

Cheers
Hi kesete, great score! congratulations!
Can you please help me to answer those questions about step2 CK?

1. What is the biggest difference between step1 and step2 CK? And what was difference of your preparation for step1 and step2 CK?
2. What was score for your uw and nbme scores in step2 CK? Did you use Master the boards step2 ck for your step2ck study?

Thank you for your help in advance!
congradulation Keste. Could you share your exp. with me? My email is yeljohnson. Thank you.
moral of the story
1.NEVER DRINK ANY ENERGY DRINK BEFORE EXAM..
2.KEEP ALL DRINKS FOR CELEBRATION AFTER RESULT..

THANKS A LOT kesete..

congrats!! guys! sorry for my ignorance....what is mtb????
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »