Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how to show sympathy in case of sexual assault?? - weedyneedy
and also please share how to ask a pregant female that her pregnancy was planned...if her pregnancy is not planned how to react to that????
WHATS WRONG WITH U GUYS...U DONT WANT TO REPLY OR UNABLE TO ANSWER???
REPLY..ANYBODY
1. try to tell her that its not ur fault and u are here to support her. First aid summary is enough

2. Do u think that u might be pregnant (if case is ammenorrhea)
Is this pregnancy planned?
I would run pregnancy test t confirm it and when the results will be available, i will here to help u regardless the decision u made. (if its not planned)

this is basic idea, u can make ur own sentences
THANKS..
Hi weedyneedy,

Here are some tips that may be of use to you regarding your inquiry.

Do not react, no matter what an sp tells you, do not react, if they say they have hiv, or are gay do not react. Maintain a pleasant and unbias response at all times.

In this case, the pregnancy case, once you realize this was an unplanned pregnancy ask the sp if she has a support system, how he partner feels about it, how she feels about it, if her responses are cold and she acts like she doesnt care, respond by saying, I understand this must be a difficult situation for you, we have programs in our hospital that can help you create a plan once you decide what you would like to do. Then ask her if she wants the phone number or the pamphlet for the program. Suggest that you can refer her to a social worker for additional guidance.

Explain to her that you will need to do a urine and blood test to confirm the pregnacy and that you will contact her as soon as you recieve the result. You can also say to her that she can contact you at your office anytime for any questions.

#1 tip in the CS exam, love the sp and the sp will love you back, always treat the sp as if they are your family, best friend, or even yourself. This will help you develop a sense of empathy that you can use in all your cases and in real life.

Good Luck
CSEVideo
cseVDIO THANK YOU SO MUCH
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »