Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
worried for not being worried??? - craveforsuccess
i'v exam day after t'm...and the days appear so long....
i dont know now what to read after uw and fa....practised...also...now what...??am i becoming overconfident for this exam....but god knows why am i not tensed like all other exams....i'm never so relaxed beore my any exams....is it some kind of hints..my destiny is giving me....i'm worried for not being worried....isn't this srtange??/
any advices or last moment tips....
All the best and sleep well durin nights. u hve don whatever u can. giv bes shot in d exam, leev d rest to 2 God.
Had the same feeling b4 my cs, couple weeks ago, and just find out I™ve passed it
(& the exam by itself wasn™t difficult, at least mine. Just 2 cases out of 11 weren™t in the FA or UW. One was tricky, but that one was probably experimental - I figured it out when the proctor took my PN for it so I™ve missed that one & the other one was easy.).

If you ask me just browse your book, whatever source you were using, and when you see title of some case that sounds silly to you “ like pain in the foot, try to write 5 differential diagnoses & tests for that symptom. For 2 straightforward cases, both I saw in some of the sources during my preparation, I wasn™t able to put more than 3 diff.dg & tests.

Whish you all the best & God bless you!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »