Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How I FAILED?? - iv_diwana1
How I FAILED??

Dear forum members:

I studied for 8 months, , took the PASS program live lectrues, did kaplan q-bank, usmle world twice, and golian book plus golian high yield. I have not idea where I went wrong and since I feel like I put in the time…..My score on the exam was 150-i.e., FAIL

I really want to at least pass this exam on my second attempt so plz dear friends advice me, I have no idea where to began, how much time to spend and what to study. Please help.
FINALLY passed and got RESIDENCY

PUT

‘blogger instant update img usmle apr 5 2011’

into a GOOGLE search ; YOU WILL THEN GET A TOP FIVE OR SIX RETURN WEBLINK THAT STARTS WITH “Tuesday, April 5, 2011”

CONTENTS
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

USMLE courses
Types with ratings by current PGY-2 IMG residents:
-Big name
-Small name with guaranteed passage

Visas

Obama care and easy to get into residencies

United States Clinical Experience Varieties

-Unpaid
Listing of fifty Free University Based Externships in Family Medicine Internal Medicine Pathology Pediatrics Psychiatry Surgery

-Paid
How to get a scholarship for Physician Assistant and Surgical Assistantship jobs
How to get listings of PAID medical assistantship jobs that require no physician assistant license or residency or US clinical experience and do not even require ECFMG. ie they just need your MD degree

-Backup Plan via Healthcare Administrator MBA (scholarships at top US universities), MPH, PhD
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »